TO MY VALUED CLIENTS:
In anticipation of a possible green light to re-open spas and salons in Central NY as early as Saturday May 30th, I invite you to consider booking your appointments for June now. Also, please know to expect changes in spa decor and lay out, sanitation protocols and PPE for myself as well as a mask requirement for all clients. See below for details and feel free to call the spa for clarification at (315)488-1588. I look forward to serving you once again. Remember, we’re all in this together!
CLIENT GUIDELINES & SPA ETIQUETTE
In order to maintain a safe environment for all, I ask you please follow these guidelines for your appointments:
- Refrain from coming in if you have a fever or other symptoms, have been in contact with an infected person, or have recently tested positive for corona virus.
- Come alone to your appointment to minimize density of people in the spa
- Enter the spa no earlier than 5 mins before your scheduled appointment to allow for spa sanitation between each client
- Wear a mask
- Allow a forehead temperature check & hand gloving (a moisturizing hand treatment) prior to service
- Temperature check technician and client prior to each service
- 15 min. window between clients to disinfect all common surfaces and treatment areas
- Technician use of PPE (mask, gloves, apron/gown, face shield)
- Immediately report to clients any known potential exposure within the facility (or technician personally), and quarantine
- Negative virus test for technician